LOGIQ™ S8 XDclear™ 2.0 Enabling superb imaging across a wide range of clinical applications
- Available with FibroScan® technology to aid in the screening, diagnosis, staging, and monitoring of chronic liver disease
- Enhanced B-Flow™ Imaging – a GE exclusive – with exquisite sensitivity to small vessels
- Greater portability and a smaller footprint and enhanced Power Assistant option to scan via battery alone for up to one hour
- Enhanced shared service capability across clinical areas
- On-board training module to help shorten the operational learning curve
This portable system easily maneuvers in tight spaces, making it well-suited for crowded rooms. Practical productivity enhancers – from the intuitive keyboard and large touchscreen to built-in automation tools – help reduce the workflow burden on busy staff.
- Automated Measurement and Optimization Tools Streamline exams with user-guided automatic measurements and image optimization tools
- Productivity Packages Label, measure, and describe anatomy quickly and confidently, plus generate DICOM® SR compatible summaries
- Power Assistant with option for mobile scanning Scan for up to one hour on battery alone with the new extended battery options
- Scan Assistant Customizable automation helps reduce keystrokes and exam times. One study demonstrated a 79% reduction in keystrokes and 54% reduction in exam time versus not using Scan Assistant
- Compare Assistant Easily view a prior ultrasound, mammography, CT or MR image and current images together in real time via a split screen on the monitor
- GE Raw Data Helps shorten exam times by enabling users to quickly acquire data and then apply a wide variety of image processing after the exam
- My Trainer On-board training modules help accelerate operational confidence.
Scalable to your needs
The LOGIQ S8 XDclear 2.0 system gives you access to a wide range of sophisticated optional clinical tools.
FibroScan® technology by Echosens
This non-imaging tool is a reference technology for the management of patients with chronic liver diseases. Its dual function capability provides quantitative measurements of both liver stiffness and attenuation rate to support you across a variety of liver etiologies. Together, LOGIQ S8 XDclear 2.0 and FibroScan provide a powerful and comprehensive clinical resource for screening, diagnosis, staging, and monitoring of liver disease
Contrast Enhanced Imaging (CEUS) Optimized contrast agent specific waveforms to enhance the clinician’s ability to detect and characterize lesions including advanced quantification tools such as time intensity curve and parametric imaging
2D Shear Wave Elastography Provides quantitative measures of tissue elasticity and color-coded elastograms to assist clinicians in diagnostic and patient management decisions for both deep and superficial applications.
Volume Navigation Sophisticated tools combine the advantages of volume imaging with an advanced navigation system to enhance localization speed and accuracy. Needle Tracking techniques and 2D/3D GPS markers help improve confidence and efficacy in treatment planning and guidance.
Designed for Usability 10.1” size flat screen touch panel supports infection control with ease of cleaning. Smaller footprint eases navigation and patient access for portable studies.