It has been designed to flexibly fit the real financial flows of healthcare facilities of any size
Too often, high infrastructure, equipment and service costs plus a slow return on investment are preventing healthcare providers from adopting advanced technologies such as digital imaging. Now, Agfa HealthCare has developed a new product combining technology with finance that lets even facilities with a low volume of imaging benefit from the higher quality images, increased productivity and smoother, more efficient workflow that computed radiography (CR) provides.
EPS – Easy Payment Scheme – has been designed to flexibly fit the real financial flows of healthcare facilities of any size, so you can adopt a brand-new CR 10-X system right away. You pay as you go, with a fixed down-payment followed by equal and regular installments, keeping your up-front capital investment low and your cost management easy. There is no need for a bank loan or complex paper works.
A full digital package
With EPS, you get a full digital package up-front, including:
- A brand-new CR 10-X EPS digitizer: an affordable CR solution that makes no compromises on image quality, offering a convenient and fast workflow
- A new NX workstation: the radiographer’s image identification and quality control tool, with an intuitive user interface
- MUSICA image processing software: Agfa HealthCare’s ‘gold standard’ intelligent, automatic and body-part independent image processing, with superior contrast detail
- New CR MD1.0 general imaging plates and cassettes
- A new DRYSTAR 5302 imager: tabletop, two online trays that can support any of the five media sizes, direct digital imager designed for a decentralised workflow
- Three years of comprehensive warranty that takes care of the system against unexpected service costs
And paying the installments is easy, through the web-based interactive portal. Each payment ensures your use of the system through to the next installment date.
CR 10-X digitizer
- Affordable and efficient CR solution offering high image quality
- Intelligent MUSICA image processing
- Convenient and fast workflow
- Robust yet easy to install and maintain
- Fits in small spaces and is suited for mobile applications
- Smart image plate handling that reduces wear and tear
Contact the nearest Agfa HealthCare office to know more about stepping into digital imaging, with EPS 402, 4th Floor, Nitco Biz Park, Plot No. C/19, Road No. 16, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (West) – 400604, India., Tel: +91 22 40642900/ 29, Email: [email protected]