- This event has passed.
Healthcare Senate 2019: 11 – 12 July 2019
July 11 @ 3:30 pm - July 12 @ 2:30 pm
We are in an age where healthcare organisations need to be nimble, adopt a culture of innovation, be patient centric and tech savvy to stay afloat. Which is why the 4th edition of Healthcare Senate, India’s largest private sector Healthcare Business Summit which is being held from July 11-12, 2019 at Radisson Blue Airport, New Delhi is focusing on the theme India Healthcare Inc: Financially Fit, Tech Empowered
Who will attend:
- CEOs/CFOs/COOs/CIOs/ MD of Hospital chains
- CEOs/CFOs/COOs/CIOs/ MD of single speciality hospitals
- Hospital Owners and decision makers
- Owners of single speciality hospitals
- Supply chain Heads and procurement heads of hospitals
- Change management and transformation leadership
- Driving value in the era of Fintech
- Revenue cycle Intelligence: The need of the hour
- The role of healthcare CIOs in 2020
- Mitigating vital challenges in supply chain
- Innovative Marketing Practices
- Inspirational Workplace
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Patient Care
- Medical Value Tourism
Healthcare Excellence Awards 2019
To be held concurrently with Healthcare Senate on July 12, 2019, in New Delhi the Awards seek to recognise the vital contributions of private hospitals and industry leaders to enhance healthcare in India.
Our quest is to seek champions across categories; the pioneers and the leaders in an ever-evolving industry that know no boundaries and no limits. These are our visionaries, the front runners who are constantly looking beyond what is to, what could and will be.
For complete details visit: www.healthcaresenate.com