The ceiling mounted AZURION 720 – is a multi-purpose interventional CathLab by Philips
In addition to its existing Cathlab, the Powai based Multi Speciality Hospital – Dr LH Hiranandani Hospital inaugurated its second multi-purpose Interventional CathLab : Azurion 720. The ceiling mounted AZURION 720 – is a multi-purpose interventional CathLab by Philips.
The dignitaries who graced the occasion of inauguration included: Dr HN Vora – Ex-President, IMA, Antop Hills, Dr Kiran Dainat, IMA (Scientific Committee member of Antop Hills), Dr Sujit Chatterjee, CEO, Dr LH Hiranandani Hospital and leading senior practising doctors of the hospital.
Some of the key features of the new CathLab are :-
- Low radiation ensuring patients’ safety.
- 20 inch ultra high definition detector for wide coverage of body parts.
- Display on 27 inches monitor – visually easier for doctors.
- Provides fastest C Arm movements during rotational angio.
- Useful for all cardiac procedures, neurological intervention and intervention radiology.
Addressing on the occasion of inauguration Dr Sujit Chatterjee, CEO, Dr LH Hiranandani Hospital said, “The addition of highly sophisticated second multi-purpose CathLab has now empowered our doctors and support staff to take up more challenges and will enable to tackle multiple complicated cases at a time more efficiently. This will also ensure an optimum use of hospital’s available infrastructure and resources translating into the betterment in treatment to our patients”.