The conclave will be held on September 27, will also see the release of Knowledge Report on State of Patient Experience in India
CRM Academy of Asia has partnered with Terragni Consulting and Indian Chamber of Commerce to bring the Patient Experience Conclave and Awards 2019, to establish the patient experience paradigm and benchmark its performance standards – and drive the change for the entire Indian Healthcare Industry.
The Patient Experience Conclave and Awards is a day-long first of its kind event on September 27, 2019 at The Holiday Inn, Aerocity, New Delhi and will bring together senior healthcare professionals, thought leaders and patient experience practitioners from both national and international organisations – all of whom are tasked with overseeing their organisation’s patient experience strategy.
- The conclave’s agenda will include keynotes, panel discussions and more on the following topics:
- Identifying and Understanding your Customer
- Journey from Patient Satisfaction to Patient Experience
- The ROI of Patient Experience
- Great Experiences need Great people
- Nursing Excellence for a great Patient Experience
Other highlights of the event include the identification and setting of patient experience standards which we will be recognising and rewarding at our Patient Experience Awards Ceremony. The conclave will also see the release of Knowledge Report on the State of Patient Experience in India.