AI/ML healthcare informatics data platform promotes value realisation and transformation for healthcare providers and payors
Tredence has launched a healthcare informatics subsidiary, HealthEM.AI Inc. It provides analytics solutions to improve outcomes and optimise cost of care for healthcare providers and payors.
HealthEM.AI recognises nuanced industry challenges, including patient care, clinical care and revenue cycle management, among others, and helps organizations take action through cutting-edge analytical insights.
Compatible with U.S. healthcare regulatory standards, including FHIR and HIPAA, HealthEM.AI’s data platform provides a strong foundation for healthcare providers and payors to deliver key wins associated with:
- Value-based care (Medicare advantages, ACOs)
- Specialty lines of business (cardiology, dental, vision and more)
- Reimagining analytics interventions to improve efficiencies throughout healthcare organizations
- Commercial health plans
Shub Bhowmick, Tredence CEO and Co-founder said, “Healthcare providers and payors operate in a rapidly changing landscape today, and our AI/ML-powered healthcare data solutions can efficiently bridge the real gap between direction and decision. HealthcareEM.AI will truly be a game-changer, as it is designed to deliver value in close collaboration with leading healthcare industry players.”
The platform covers the full cycle of data management, from data ingestion to data quality, cataloguing and provisioning with a laser focus on improving time-to-value and self-service analytics across the healthcare spectrum.
“As we have seen over the past 18 months, healthcare systems are facing enormous pressures related to cost and quality of care,” said Vance Vanier M.D., Co-Founder and Co-Managing Partner of Chicago Pacific Founders, a strategic healthcare investment fund.
“When combined with healthcare operational expertise, we believe that AI can play a pivotal role in reducing cost and improving clinical quality. HealthEM.AI is at the forefront of bringing exciting innovation to global healthcare”, he added
Tredence’s healthcare platform supports efficiencies and cost savings in healthcare organisations by:
- Understanding intricate populations retrospectively and using AI/ML-based predictive models to identify ‘rising risk’ or ‘high-cost bloomers’ that care management teams can intervene and avoid.
- Helping organisations identify and execute advanced analytics such as SNF/LTC analytics, network leakage and chronic cohorts.
- Increasing top and bottom-line revenue drivers for specialty lines of business.