- This event has passed.
Post Lockdown Strategy: Addressing the new normal for staff, patients and attendants
May 22 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Date: Friday, 22 May, 2020 | Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM IST – 60 Min
Hospitals in India are deep in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic on multiple fronts — medical, social, economic and psychological. Still, a lot of uncertainty surrounds the current situation. The future, by its very nature, stays uncertain. Minds are understandably in turmoil, seeking answers to many questions.
Express Healthcare ‘s third webinar on healthcare transformation titled, ‘Post Lockdown: Addressing the new normal for staff, patients and attendants’ will provide a comprehensive set of action plans and key guidelines to be followed in the context of continuous hospital preparedness. It specifically addresses the action plan for resuming of services, in the safest and most effective manner to safeguard both patients and healthcare workers.
Key talk points:
- Basic understanding of the virus and protection needed
- Prevention of spread and infection control within hospitals
- How to manage OTs and critical departments on air pressure controls etc., to avoid transmission
- Significance of mental health counselling of doctors, nurses, paramedics and other staff
- Dr. Venkatesh Krishnamoorthy, Consultant Urologist and Chairman, NU Hospitals
- Dr. VC Shanmuganandan, Advisor, AHPI
Raelene Kambli, Special Correspondent, Express Healthcare, Express Diagnostics, Express Radiology and Express Pharma