The event on September 27, 2019 will include panel discussions, fireside chats, keynotes, interactions
Patient Experience Conclave and Awards will be held in New Delhi on September 27, 2019. The conclave agenda will include panel discussions, fireside chats, keynotes, interactions and more on a varied mix of topics by experts and thought leaders.
The CRM ACADEMY OF ASIA -TERRAGNI – ICC Patient Experience Excellence Awards 2019, will select ambassadors with a patient-centred approach who can play a critical role in quality improvement. As the quality of patient experience also affects patient safety and self-reported outcomes, this work has much wider effects. The move to new care models will show the new opportunities to improve care across boundaries where it has traditionally fallen short.
Categories for the PEXA2019 Awards are as follows:
- Patient Experience Team of the Year
- Patient Experience Professional of the Year
- Patient Experience Delivery Professional of the Year
- Patient Experience Leader of the Year | Individual
- Patient Experience Leader of the Year | Organisation
- Best PX Communication Programme
- Health Insurance Products and Service Innovation
- Healthcare Start-Up | Patient Experience Delivery Innovation
- Patient Experience Technology Innovation
- Best Patient Experience in the Care of Underprivileged Patients
- Best Organisation for Staff / Employee Engagement for PX
- Innovation for Measuring Patient Experience
Online nominations and submission of entries will be accepted till August 25, 2019. The finalists will be announced on September 15, 2019 and winners will be announced on September 27, 2019.